TO QUALIFY FOR A COMMISSION AS A BUYER’S BROKER:
1. You must register your client on your letterhead countersigned by your client.
2. We must receive this letter at least 48 hours before the auction.
3. You must attend at least one open house with your client or show the property to your client prior to the auction.
4. You must attend the auction with your client and bid on their behalf.
5. Brokers bidding on their own account are excluded from broker participation including group participation.
6. The commission on each auction may vary. Contact us for the current rate for the auction you wish participate in.
7. Any current client of our auction department is excluded from broker participation.
TO QUALIFY AS A SELLERS BROKER:
1. Commission rates vary. We will pay top referral fee for your listing. Please ask us for details.
2. Call us if you think you have a property which may be a good candidate for auction. We will inspect the property and let you know our opinion.
3. Properties fresh to the market always do better than tired listings. Why list if you can earn your commission in 30 days through the auction?
4. Why let a listing expire and loose a commission? Suggest an auction to your client. You never know. They may have considered the Auction Method but needed more information.
WE SELL PROPERTIES IN 30 DAYS WITH NO CONTINGENCIES.
607- 343-5300 607-754-9193
MAPES BENJAMIN REAL ESTATE AUCTION CO. LLC
Copyright ©2014. All rights reserved.